Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Assignment #10


1. I have never posted a video on Youtube or facebook.
2. The statistics did not suprise me I know that there is a lot of college kids who look at videos online and I actually have a lot of friends who use it for the music videos to play music of computer and also to watch funny videos, so I can see why the statistics are so high and they way they are.
3. I chose this video because I love this movie and it has to do with dance which was my life before college and this movie just shows how passionate they are for dancing and it brings back memories how I was and makes me miss dancing more and more.
4. You can search for videos on break.com or on google they have videos also and there are many more but those are two of the bigger ones.
5. You tube is a web 2.0 because you can do the same things like people can look at the stuff you put up and you can tag in both and you can write comments and post things, so they are the same type of application just formatted a little different.

No comments: