Monday, October 20, 2008

Assignment #5

1. The tags that were assigned to this photo were large computers, macs, printers, SCSU and library. I basically did the same just made it a little broader I used 2nd floor, library and Miller center. I used these because it was not as a narrowed down tag.
2. Unfortunetly I do not use any kind of form of photo sharing, I just load it on my computer and take it right off my camera.
3. Yes, I do upload to my face book account and I personally think they are about the same, except with flickr you can have them more private then the facebook acount. Facebook account anyone who wants can look at your photos even if they are not a friend of you but if there are a friend of yours. I personally like the facebook account way just cause I know most of the people on it.
4. I think for if I ever used flickr more often that I would put my pictures public whats the harm
in people looking at your pictures and artwork, if you do not want some stranger looking at your photos then keep them or that one private its that simple. It does not take a genius to use it.

No comments: