Friday, October 24, 2008

Assignment #6

1. Yes, I could use this tool in school or just for fun because say that I am looking for something I need I can make an account and watch and choose my prefrences that I am looking for or interested in and they will bring up everything I need and I can read them and make comments and read comments that people left about the story or issue.
2. These tools to me seem to be productivity enhancers, because you do not have to do much work at all the site does it for you and all you have to do is browse through all the results they found for you. Cuts your time in half if they have the information that you are looking for.
3. No, I have no had the chance to ready a story or item on any of these sites, that were posted to it.
4. To me delicious and these sites are about the same they have the same concept going on, you can save and bookmark things, and you can send them to your friends the only difference is that delicious you can do tags and the other sites you can not, but I would catergorize them both as something you can use in the future with many situations and a form of social networking that is expanding as we speak.
5. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/health/nutrition/23fitness.html?_r=1&ref=health&oref=slogin

No comments: